Sit Stand for Business is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provided by completing our online form. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, requesting further services or subscribing to our newsletter.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources accessed on our site and visits to our website.
- Details of transactions carried out through our site and completion of orders.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type. This information may be used for system administration and to report collection information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. Cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- Allow us to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you do not want your data used in this way please contact us directly.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
- When required to do so by law.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. You also reserve the right to have this information added to, edited or deleted.